FUSE filesystem for Google Drive
google-drive-ocamlfuse is a FUSE-based file system backed by Google Drive, written in OCaml.
It lets you mount your Google Drive on Linux. The project is hosted on GitHub,
where you can find the latest development version. Project documentation is hosted here.
There are Ubuntu packages in this PPA.
- Full read/write access to ordinary files and folders
- Read-only access to Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides (exported to configurable formats)
- Multiple account support
- Duplicate file handling
- Access to trash (
- Unix permissions and ownership
- Symbolic links
- Read-ahead buffers when streaming
- Accessing content shared with you (requires configuration)
- Team Drive Support